The following is our most up to date Health and Safety Guideline for the safe reopening of the salon to protect the wellbeing of our clients and our staff following the outbreak of the coronavirus.
We understand that the post lockdown salon experience might not be as glamorous during these difficult times, but we promise that we will do our absolute best to make you feel safe and carry out our services to the highest standards as usual.
Ultimately, we will carry through the following procedures until the contamination of the virus or being advised otherwise by the Government or/and the reliable health organisations (NHS/WHO).
THE MEASURES WE HAVE TAKEN:
We have taken the following extra precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of our team and our clients.
– We have temporarily extended our opening hours to provide more appointments available.
Please refer to the bottom of the notice page to see our temporary opening hours.
– We have extended the salon and added two new styling units to follow the social distancing rules.
– We have installed clear acrylic dividers between all the units, backwashes and reception area.
– We have installed a brand-new central air conditioning and ventilation system in the salon to decrease the chance of virus spread.
– We have installed a door entry system to monitor the social distancing rules and to prevent the overcrowded salon environment.
– We have installed an automatic contactless hand dryer and disinfectants in the lavatory.
– We have provided hand sanitiser and contactless thermometer on reception area.
– We are using disposable gowns and capes on each and every treatment.
– We are using barber side and disinfectants on all of our equipment before and after each appointment.
– Our team has been fully trained and passed the most recent Covid related health and safety courses.
– Our team is fully equipped with face masks, face shields, washable aprons and disposable gloves.
SALON RULES AND REGULATIONS:
The following is Avesta’s most up to date salon rules and regulations which we kindly ask our clients to follow as well as paying attention to all the notice signs located in the salon.
– All of our services are strictly on appointment basis and we do NOT accept walk-ins. You will now need to make an appointment for all the services, patch tests and consultations.
– You can make an appointment via our online booking system (available on our website, social media, google page and treatwell app). Alternatively, you can call our reception or message us on social media (Facebook or Instagram) for any appointment enquiries.
– Please ensure you attend your appointment on time and on your own.
– Please ring the buzzer located outside the main entrance door on your arrival.
– We will use a contactless thermometer to check your body temperature on your arrival.
– We will unfortunately refuse to carry out your treatment if you have symptoms of virus infection.
– We encourage all the clients to use the hand sanitiser located on reception and multiple other areas in the salon.
– Please try not to bring shopping bags or any other unnecessary accessories with you on your appointment.
– We will not be serving any magazines or refreshments. Although, you are more than welcome to bring your own drinks or/and reading materials with you.
– All treatments are on one to one basis and will be longer than usual as all measures of disinfection must take place.
– The lavatory will be still in use. Although, we would kindly ask you to use the cleaning products and disinfectants after use (clear guidance is installed).
– We encourage all of our clients to wear a face mask through their appointment. Although, it is not mandatory to do so.
– All the payment methods are still the same and you can pay for your treatment via cash, card or contactless payment.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation and we are looking forward to seeing you.
Our Temporary Opening Hours:
Monday 9AM – 7PM
Tuesday 9AM – 7PM
Wednesday 9AM – 7PM
Thursday 9AM – 9PM
Friday 9AM – 9PM
Saturday 9AM – 9PM
Sunday 10AM – 6PM
Avesta Hair and Beauty
Based in the heart of Salford Quays, Avesta is a top rated hair salon in Manchester. We offer a range of services such as traditional cut and blow-dries, wedding packages, barbering and beauty treatments including eyebrow shaping, tinting and waxing.
At Avesta we have an understanding that each persons hair is unique. This is why we personalise our services to cater for your specific hair type. We are experienced in working with hair from all types of ethnicity from Afro Caribbean to Asian and European hair. So you can feel at complete ease.
Our hairdressers range in expertise from our award winning hair stylists, barbers and future professionals who we are nurturing to achieve the best in the industry to hairdressers with over 20 years of experience. Our team is always eager to improve and widen their knowledge. We are devoted to keeping up to date and mastering new trends and techniques in the industry.
If you are looking for a unique experience with our highly trained staff, Give us a call and talk to one of our experts.
We are open 7 days a week
We also offer flexible opening times including evening appointments upon request
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
“Amazing teams start from within”
Meet our team